Monday, September 6, 2010

Hello!

I have been looking for a way to get all of my favorite recipes in one spot....I've checked out recipe management software, recipe programs online, and other various ways - - trying to get away from my current recipe filing system of a large filebox with handwritten cards!

What to do, what to do, what to do.....

Then inspiration hit.

A friend of mine asked if I would help her set up a recipe blog. And the more we talked about it, the more it became clear - - THAT was also the answer to my dilemma!

So "Cookin' In the Kitchen With Dizzy" is born. I will have all recipes categorized with tags, so if a particular type of recipe is being looked for, such as "Casseroles", that tag can be searched.

I hope you enjoy this as much as I am going to!

Buon Appetito!

No comments:

Post a Comment